We are so excited to publicly announce our spring session themes and age divisions!
- Tutu’s and Pixie Dust - Your little one will be enchanted as they are introduced to the world of movement and dance through the music of some beloved fairy tale characters. This session will meet 6 times (May 25th, May 27th, June 1st, June 3rd, June 8th, and June 10th).
- Peace, Love, Dance! - These dancers will explore fun and exciting Jazz routines. Enthusiasm for dance required, tie-dye optional. This session will meet 6 times (May 25th, May 27th, June 1st, June 3rd, June 8th, and June 10th).
- Boot Camp - Tumbling and Conditioning - This session will help dancers train after the conclusion of the MSOD regular season. They will work on their technique to build a strong foundation and learn new skills. Dedication and motivation required. This session will meet 6 times (May 25th, May 27th, June 1st, June 3rd, June 8th, and June 10th).
- Broadway Bound - Let’s explore some of the most popular choreography to ever hit New York City! Dancer’s will also receive some background of the content of the show and learn choreography. The curriculum will also include stage presence, performance makeup tips, and more! This session will meet 3 times (May 25th, June 1st, and June 8th).
- Rock Your Body – Adult ladies...this class is for you!! It is time for you to shine as you learn choreography, cut loose, and enjoy some "me time" with other wonderful ladies. This session will meet 3 times (May 27th, June 3rd, and June 10th).